Monday, September 1, 2008

The Last Few Days of Summer

I cannot believe that summer is coming to an end.

As of Thursday ALL 4 of my boys will be in school!! My boys are really ready to get back to school but I am not so sure I feel the same way. I know that part of it is that my youngest, Ryan is going off to Kindergarten. I remember feeling like I will never have all of my boys in school. There was a time when I would dream about the day that they would all be gone 6 hours a day for 9 months out of the year. But WOW how did it get here so fast!!

I plan to enjoy these last days. I will just hang out with the boys. I think that we will try to make it to the beach one last time. I also really need to get them to bed earlier, Tyler (my 7th grader) has to be at school by 7:30am, WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA!!!

I am trying to think of a special breakfast for the boys and I might make a cute after school snack. Hmmmmmmm...... Im gonna have to work on finding some cute ideas.

Jill

No comments: