Monday, September 1, 2008

My Labor Day(s)

MY LABOR DAY(S)



How long were your labors?
Son#1-19 hours
Son #2- 21 hours
Son #3- 24 hours
Son #4- 21 hours


How did you know you were in labor?
I was induced with all 4 of my boys. I do wish I could have experienced a more natural type of laboring. I do like that we were able to plan a little more than have a more unexpexted start of labor.


Where did you deliver?
At the hospital with all 4 boys

Drugs?
OHHH YEAHHHHH!!!!

C-section?
Nope!! All of my boys were huge and I could have easily had to have a C-section. Ryan, my last son was 10lbs. 2 oz. 23in. and I think if he had been any bigger they would have had to cut him out of me!!

Who delivered?
Well I feel that the labor and delivery nurses did most of the work and the doctor is just there to get him out!!

Happy Labor Day!!

Jill

2 comments:

The Happy Housewife said...

Too cute! I feel for you that your labors were so long. My longest one was under 6 hours. I think if I would have had labors that lasted a day I would probably have less kids :).
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com

Positively Creative! said...

My labors were all super long 12-14 hours....not fun!!