Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Bucket List

I have wanted to create a Bucket List for a long time. A Bucket List is a list of things that you want to do before you "kick the bucket". Here are 25 things that I want to do before I die. I plan to add to this list and hopefully start to cross things off soon.

Jill's Bucket List

1. Participate in a 5K run/walk
2. Take a photography class
3. Ride in a hot air balloon
4. Go snorkeling
5. Go white water rafting
6. Go to the Grand Canyon
7. Go to a Broadway show in New York City
8. Go on a family trip to Hawaii
9. Go to Portugal (My in-laws were from Porugal, hubby is 100% Portuguese)
10. Serve meals to the homeless (maybe during the holidays)
11. Write and publish a book (maybe a children's book)
12. Own a convertible car
13. Go on a honeymoon with Gary (even though we have been married for 13 years we never went on one)
14. Renew our wedding vows
15. Go to a music concert
16. Go ice skating in Central Park at Christmas time
17. Rent a beach house for a week
18. Go on a weekend trip alone (I would scrapbook, read, sleep, shop,watch a good movie and take a very long bubble bath)
19. Have a candlelit dinner with Gary (at home or in a restaurant)
20. Host a dinner party for no reason
21. Teach my boys some simple go-to recipes for adulthood (hubby can't cook , need I say more??)
22. Make a family cookbook
23. Give someone 100.00 anonymously at Christmas time
24. Get up to date with my scrapbooks
25. Create a beautiful backyard (I have always had just a very plain looking backyard)


Jill

1 comment:

Positively Creative! said...

Gosh, I haven't even thought of that yet...I guess I need to soon huh?? Thanks for the reminder, some of the things you want to do, I want to do...!!