Thursday, September 18, 2008

Missing In Action!!

Yes I have been MIA for a while.

It all started with having to update my billing info for my Internet server. So I called and had it all up dated and I thought nothing of it. I went to log on and the Internet company wanted me to confirm my billing info. Again, I thought no problem. Well, I needed to sign on with my master screen name which I don't even use!! Once I got my master screen name I could not get to the sign on page with THAT name. It would just show the name I always use which IS NOT my master screen name!! Soooooo tech support said that I would have to reload my Internet. I have gotten rid of that disk long ago. So I was on a mad search for those stupid free Internet sign on disks, you know the ones that would come in the mail every other day!! Let me tell you that THEY NO LONGER EXIST!!! I searched high and low!!! I remember finding them littering the streets a few years ago. I guess that was the problem. Those disks were filling up land fills and so they are no longer lingering in every electronics department like they used to. This is GREAT except when you desperately need one like WE did.

So I broke down and called the company to send us one and it arrived today!!!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!

Better get to all those e-mails!!


Jill

No comments: