Friday, September 5, 2008

School Is In Full Swing!!

Today is the second day of school. I am here ALONE and it is QUIET!!

I have mixed feelings about this. I am happy that I have all of my boys in school, but I also miss them more than I thought I would. I know that part of it is because Ryan is my last boy to go to school and the other part of it is that we had a really great Summer and I was not ready for it to end.

Begining Monday I will be working at the preschool while they are in school so I know I will be busy with that. Being a preschool teacher is so much fun because all of the new students are ready to go to school for the first time (some are more ready than others) and they are just so darn cute!!

I know monday will get me in the groove of the new school year but for now I am going to spend the rest of my day missing my boys.



Jill

1 comment:

Positively Creative! said...

I know what you mean, it is so sad..almost like an empty nester feeling but while they are still little...But on the other hand it's exciting to see the kids grow up and experience life!!