Friday, September 19, 2008

Shhhhh.... Can You Hear Them Sleeping?

I am not one to invite kids to spend the night on a regular basis but tonight was the exception. My boys are always asking for their friends to spend the night and I try to blow it off some how. I have had sleepovers before with baseball teams but I don't try to make it a habit (our last one was 3 years ago).

By the way boys have sleep overs and girls have slumber parties.

Early this week I must have been in a good mood because not only did I ask my 9 year old if he wanted to have a friend spend the night but I said that my 11 year old could have a friend over too!! I also knew that my 13 year old would be gone for the weekend at a baseball tournament so this would be something fun for my middle two boys (and my oldest would not bug the younger ones because sleepovers are SO lame according him).

The two boys came over and we had dinner, they played outside, they played inside, they had snacks, they played the X-Box, they had more snacks, and they all fell fast asleep by 11:pm!!
So I have 5 sleeping boys in my living room, they all look so cute!!

I actually think I might do this again. I did start to worry a few days ago that this might not have been a good idea but I have been proven wrong.


Jill

No comments: