Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tyler's Love of Baseball

My oldest son LOVES baseball and is very good at the game. Today, Tyler is on his way to Cooperstown N.Y. this has been his dream, to actually go to Cooperstown and The Baseball Hall Of Fame.

Here is a poem that Tyler wrote last year in 7th Grade.

BASEBALL POEM

Baseball is in my blood
It's always been my favorite hobby
If I didn't have baseball
My life would be boring and dull

Baseball is everything to me
It's like a ripe orange on a tree
Baseball is in my heart
I need it to live

Baseball is my air
I crave it and I need it
Crack is the sound when I hit the ball
Without baseball I don't know where I would be at all


-Written by my son Tyler

1 comment:

Positively Creative! said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, that is such a cute poem!