Friday, November 21, 2008

It's been over a month!!!

I cannot believe that it has been over a month since my last post. I guess I have just been busy with life.

Our Halloween was a lot of fun. Tyler dressed as a girl, Brandon was a nerd, Jordan was a skeleton, and Ryan was a army soldier. We made our first stop at Gary's God parents house, this has been our tradition since we have had children. It's funny that we don't visit with them on any other holiday except Halloween. We also stopped at my grandma's house so that she could see the kids. After all of our visits we went off to a Halloween party. We went to a baseball friends home and had a lot of fun. The kids got a chance to trick or treat in between or visits and also once we got to the party some of the moms took the little ones out into the neighborhood for some trick or treating.

November has been really nice. I am really looking forward to the holidays. I have most of my shopping done so I hope that when December is here I don't have to worry about heading out into the stores even though I know I will most likely have something or someone to buy for. Even if I have every last thing purchased I just can't seem to stop shopping at Christmas time!!!

I miss blogging. I really NEED to get my thoughts down and out of my system. I plan on slowing down and taking time for the simple things, and that includes blogging.

Jill

No comments: