Saturday, September 27, 2008

Getting Ready For FALL!!


I love Fall and Halloween!!!
For the past week I have wanted to decorate. Tonight my hubby took all the boys out. I got down a couple of boxes of decorations but I will need Gary to get the rest down. Everything is up in the rafters in the garage, I have been trying to find a way that I can keep all of the holiday decorations down on the garage floor so that I can get to them with out risking my life!!!
Another issue I have is that I love to decorate with Fall leaves, pumpkins, gourds, etc. but my sweet boys want all of that scary Halloween stuff they are DONE with the cutesy stuff (see the big spider on the couch). I really feel like I CLASH with my decorating for this time of year. I try to buy good quality scary stuff but for some reason this bugs me.
So here are some of my Fall/Halloween decorations, some a bit Halloween-ish, some Fall-ish (don't think those are real words)!!!
Jill

No comments: